- WFM Chouchanik Airapetian (2080 USCF, buy 2086 FIDE, seek ARM)
- Badamkhand Norovsambuu (2038 USCF, ambulance 2017 FIDE, MGL)
- WCM Naomi Bashkansky (1976 USCF, 1695 FIDE, USA)
- Kerry Van Veen (1548 USCF, USA)
- Minda Chen (1337 USCF, 1522 NWSRS, USA)
- Karen Schmidt (813 USCF, USA)
- DI Anjali Walsh (680 USCF, 1311 NWSRS, IRL)
The tournament was co-organized by WCF Member-at-Large Chouchanik Airapetian and WCF President Josh Sinanan. Carol Kleist directed the event.
Congratulations to WFM Chouchanik Airapetian for winning the tournament with 3.5/4 points! “Chouchan” is originally from Armenia and has played in several U.S. Women’s Championships over the course of her chess career. She now lives in Mercer Island with her husband and two children, where she teaches and promotes chess full time through education. For her victory, Chouchan is seeded into the Invitational section of the 2016 WA State Championship. More photos from the tournament can be found on facebook here.
20 players took part in the monthly G/60 event held at the Portland Chess Club on Dec 26, mind 2015. With a 4-0 score the top rated player in the event, Nick Raptis of Portland won the event clear.
4 players scored 3-1. Mike Morris of Portland was the tournament director.
US Chess crosstable CLICK HERE